High on the Northern Tablelands in Uralla, Grace Cottages offers an ideal country escape. Our cottages are fully self-contained and have the following facilities:
- Queen bed in ‘A Room with a View‘.
King bed in ‘A Cottage for Two‘
- Full cooking facilities including dishwasher, microwave, oven/cooktop, full sized fridge, barbeque, utensils and crockery
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Electric blanket
- Linen and towels
- Clock radio including bluetooth™
- Freestanding bath and separate shower
- Wood fireplace
- Iron/ironing board
- Front loader washing machine
- DVD player
- Selection of DVDs
- Free wireless internet
Basic kitchen supplies are included eg. Olive oil, spices, sugar, coffee, tea and biscuits.
Breakfast provisions are included, home-baked bread, eggs from our own chickens, bacon, cereal, milk, butter and jam with a selection of teas and plunger coffee.